AltRider Stainless Steel Mesh Headlight Guard for the Yamaha Super Tenere XT1200Z
The Yamaha Super Tenere has earned a well-deserved reputation for its capability on the road and off. Protect the vulnerable headlight from damage with a headlight guard from AltRider.
The AltRider headlight guard is laser cut from a single piece of stainless steel -- creating a fully comprehensive protection system. After a meticulous study, AltRider designed a mesh pattern that minimizes loss of illumination while actually blocking damaging debris. The stainless steel construction is extremely resistant to rust or weathering.
The guard is mounted via custom machined aluminum ball studs and rubber sockets. This design creates a robust foundation while eliminating annoying vibration. Installation takes only minutes -- simply replace the four screws around the headlight with the ball studs and pop the guard in place. The headlight guard is fully interchangeable with the polycarbonate headlight guard. The guard is available in grain finished stainless or powder coat black finish.
- All AltRider motorcycle accessories are 100% designed and manufactured in the USA
- Stainless steel mesh face deflects debris without blocking light
- Ball and socket connectors allow removal of face without any tools
- Stainless steel headlight guard interchangeable with polycarbonate headlight guard
- Available in grain finished stainless and powder coat black finish
- Compatible with Yamaha Super Tenere XT1200Z (2010-current)