Outback Motortek Crash bars for the Honda CRF1100 L / Adventure sports
IMPORTANT NOTICE: We uphold a country bound sales act set up by Outback Motortek. Orders with a delivery adress outside BELGIUM are to be cancelled upon receipt. We only fullfill orders with a delivery adress in BELGIUM.
If you are intrested in Outback Motortek hard parts and your country has no distributor: https://europe.outbackmotortek.com/
Crash Bars for Honda CRF1100L Africa Twin
The foundation of all our protective accessories for Honda CRF1100L Africa Twin! We’ve created a slightly different set of lower crash bars for the CRF1100L but it still resembles the same features as our tested and proven crash bars for Africa Twins since 2016!
Important: Changing air filter in your Africa Twin is a big job that requires plastic fairings removal. With our crash bars mounted, you can still remove or have the plastic fairings removed by your dealer’s mechanic for air filter change.
- Quality 27mm/1.06″ steel tube with 2mm wall thickness – any low quality steel tubing BELOW THESE SPECS will be crushed when your 450lbs+ bike crashes into the ground. Our guards are designed to take the beat!
- One of the biggest advantages of our crash bars system is the all around 27mm diameter tubing that rests on 4 and 5mm thick steel mounting tabs and offers reliable protection for fairing, radiator.
- Hand MIG welded – It’s all about the strength! We continue to follow our philosophy: toughness and functionality over appearance.
- Less is often more. The design is based on the philosophy that less is often more, hence we created a compact, sturdy set of crash bars that do not reach far away from its mounting points. This system perfectly complements the sporty, aggressive lines of the CRF1100L Africa Twin.
- Powder coated – combined with sandblasting it’s a killer combination to protect your product’s surface. No frills and tough just like your ADV/Dual Sport bike!
Crash bars: 2020 standard and 2020 Adventure Sports models. One crash bars for both models.