Outback Motortek offers protection for your Honda Africa Twin 1000’s engine and its components such as exhaust header, oil filter etc. which may be badly exposed during off-roading without our skid plates. Protect your investment by investing into our engine protection.
Only compatible with Outback Motortek Honda Africa Twin crash bars. Compatible with DCT models
- Protects crucial areas of the engine – oil pan, engine case, oil cooler, oil filter and exhaust header! That’s a long list of very expensive parts to expose to any sort of damage that will reduce your Africa Twins value in no time.
- Uniquely designed vent system – Not only unique but very-well thought out. No unnecessary holes were designed on this bash plate. As a result, your engine will less likely to overheat when mud and all sorts of debris from off-roading fly at the engine and get stuck between the skid plate and the engine/exhaust header.
- True off-road and adventure shape – What does that even mean?? It means we have experience in building top-notch bash plates. We avoid designing skid plates that are shaped like boxes, have sharp edges and corners and will guaranteed to restrict your rides off road. We design and build skid plates that you will only benefit from while riding on rough terrain.
- The only known design with ridges on the bottom of the skid plate – Ridges help the skid plate glide over hard objects with the least resistance. Most importantly though, these embossed ridges will REINFORCE the bottom of this bash plate without adding unnecessary weight.
- 4mm thick laser cut aluminum – Nothing is ever an overkill on an adventure bike, hence we choose to build our bash plates from this ridiculously tough and thick, yet lightweight material.
- Powder coated – combined with sandblasting it’s a killer combination to protect your product’s surface. No frills and tough just like your ADV/Dual Sport bike!