Outback Motortek Husqvarna 701 Enduro Pannier Racks / X-Frames
IMPORTANT NOTICE: We uphold a country bound sales act set up by Outback Motortek. Orders with a delivery adress outside BELGIUM are to be cancelled upon receipt. We only fullfill orders with a delivery adress in BELGIUM.
If you are intrested in Outback Motortek hard parts and your country has no distributor: https://europe.outbackmotortek.com/
The Adventure Moto/Outback Motortek X-Frames for the Husqvarna 701 Enduro are the most universal and functional side pannier frames yet, allowing simple, secure mounting of Rotopax, hard panniers and soft luggage.
- Designed by Adventure Moto Australia and manufactured by Outback Motortek.
- The new X-Frames are the most universal and functional side pannier frames yet, allowing simple, secure mounting of Rotopax, hard panniers and soft luggage.
- Matte black powder coated mild steel frames with an alloy X-bracket with multiple Rotopax mounting positions for custom weight distribution, as well as multiple tie-down points.
- You can even remove the X-Bracket from your frames when running Hard Luggage to reduce the frame weight.
- Confirmed to work with Giant Loop’s quick release luggage plate, Giant Loop MotoTrekk, Wolfman, Enduristan BasePack 6.5L/12L and Mosko Moto pannier bags. Soon available for Kriega OS bags.