ROX 2" Pivoting Bar Risers for 1 1/8" Handlebar (with Extended Stem). Fits 28mm handlebars
Your dual sport and adventure riding takes you both on and off road, making an adjustable handle bar ideal. Rox Risers allow you to pivot the handle bar forward and back to fit your preferred riding position, which takes the pressure off your wrists, elbows and shoulders. The beauty of this design is that the adjustability is a solution that works for everyone. If you haven’t ridden a bike with elevated bars you may not be aware of how much the upright position relieves strain on your lower back.
These risers were engineered and tested to ensure their strength and durability. Machined from billet 6061 T6 aluminum, the shape of these risers was specially designed to work with the angled bar clamps on the 2014+ Yamaha Super Tenere.
- Specifically designed to work with the angled top caps on the 2014+ Super Tenere
- 2" of Rise
- Pivots forward or backward, depending on rider preference
- Extra Long 1 1/8" Stem
- Accepts 1 1/8" Handlebar
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA
- The extended stem on the bottom portion of this riser makes it a great fit for the Yamaha Super Tenere and other bikes with angled handlebar clamps. The stem of the riser was extended in order to ensure there is still enough surface area for it to bolt securely onto the bike.
- 2" (51mm) Center-to-Center Rise
- Pivots Backward/Forward based on Rider Preference
- 1 1/8" Stem (28mm)
- Always check and confirm that your machine has adequate cable and brake line length before installing handlebar risers.
- Great option for any bike with an angled 1 1/8" diameter OEM bar clamp, such as: Yamaha FZ10 (FZ-10), Yamaha FZ09, Yamaha XSR 900, and many many more…