4XLED - SM4 Kabelboom voor de Supermini's SM4
Incredibly bright, this is no more an auxiliary light, but an alternative high beam, much brighter than original high beam in most vehicles.
IMPORTANT: The SM4 lights are inapplicable for stationary use or for to be built in. It is designed for use in the free air, on vehicles (it needs air movement around the housing). At standing vehicle, it should be driven with full power no more than a few minutes, with reduced power unlimited.
Mostly recommended montage: so high as possible.
Remark for BMW motorcycles with CAN-bus: 2 lights SM4 OFF can be supplied from the cigarette lighter socket (the simplest for of the supply after ignition), 2pcs. SM4 SPEED have too high current, and CAN bus switches off the voltage. In this case an additional CAN-bus terminal will be needed, or the lights can be supplied directly from the battery.
Versions (light dissipation):
- SM4 SPEED (30 Watt) maximum range, but also wide beam, lightening the sides to almost 180°. Recommended for vehicles, which arrive high speeds.
- SM4 OFF (25 Watt) Also a really good range, with somewhat wider beam, ideal for typical off-road.
- 25 or 30 Watt power and ca. 3000-3500 lumen neutral white light
- milled housung made of high strenght aluminum alloy
- highest environmental protection (IP69K/connector IP67)
- built in high effectivity 2-stage energy converter (day light/full power)
- latest LED diodes
- high quality optics
- thermal, overvoltage- and false polarity secured
- built in an interference suppressor filter
- 3 years guarantee
- CE und RoHS conformal
Technical Data Kit 2 lights:
- Power: ~50/60 Watt
- Supply voltage: 11-30V DC
- Light output: ~6000-7000 lumen
- Weight: 0,3kg
- Supply connection:
- Protection grade: lights IP69K/connector IP67 switch rain tightened
depth with connector: 48mm