AltRider Clear Headlight Guard voor de Honda CRF1000L Africa Twin/ ADV Sports
Fits all standard and Adventure Sports models.
A damaged headlight not only leaves you in the dark, it can mean over $1,200 in replacement costs from Honda. Protect your Honda Africa Twin’s headlight with the AltRider Clear Headlight Guard and avoid a costly mishap.
The front end of the Africa Twin sports a lot of plastic work and very few easily accessible mounting points, creating a challenge when finding locations to mount a proper headlight guard. AltRider engineers found a creative but practical solution to mount the Headlight Guard bracket to the bike, fastening at the base of the windscreen and beneath the headlight assembly. The result is a sleek and sturdy bracket design that matches the bike’s aesthetics and still provides maximum protection to the vulnerable headlight.
Constructed in the United States from 4.7 mm thick scratch-resistant polycarbonate, the Clear Headlight Guard mounts to four factory hard points by way of the 2 mm thick laser cut stainless steel mounting bracket. The quick release system means no tools are required to remove the polycarbonate lens for cleaning in the field. AltRider’s Clear Headlight Guard is offered in a powder coated black finish.
- 4.7 mm thick scratch-resistant polycarbonate
- Bracket made from 2 mm laser cut stainless steel
- Attaches using four OEM mounting points
- No-tools quick-release face for easy cleaning
- Headlight guard also availabe in stainless steel mesh
- Compatible with Adventure Sports model
- NOT compatible with OEM upper light bar