Your dual sport and adventure riding takes you both on and off road, making an adjustable handle bar ideal. Rox Risers allow you to pivot the handle bar forward and back to fit your preferred riding position, which takes the pressure off your wrists, elbows and shoulders. The beauty of this design is that the adjustability is a solution that works for everyone. If you haven’t ridden a bike with elevated bars you may not be aware of how much the upright position relieves strain on your lower back.
These risers were engineered and tested to ensure their strength and durability. Machined from billet 6061 T6 aluminum, the two piece design makes it compatible with a wide array of adventure bikes.
The Rox Universal Handlebar Riser works with the BMW GS, the Suzuki V-Stroms, as well as XR650Ls, KLRs, and DR-Zs. Before installing, make sure your bike has enough cable and brake line length to accommodate the new handle bar position.
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA
- 2" (51mm) Center-to-Center Rise
- Pivots Backward/Forward based on Rider Preference
- 1 1/8" Stem (28mm)
- Accepts 1 1/8" Handlebar (28mm)
- Always check and confirm that your machine has adequate cable and brake line length before installing handlebar risers!
Full range of adjustment allows the rider to find their own individual bar position. Designed, Manufactured, and Assembled in the USA. Make your machine fit YOU, not the other way around. A more comfortable ride means a longer ride—and who doesn’t want that? More questions? Just call us at 218-326-1794 or send us a message here. Patented by the US Patent and Trademark Office under US Patent #6,920,806.
These risers will mount on essentially any machine that has a handlebar that measures 1 1/8" at the bar clamps, has open mounting area, and has enough cable slack to accomodate the risers. Here is a partial list of all the machines these risers will mount on.
- BMW: R1200GS (2012-older), R1200R (2014-older), rNineT, S1000R, F800GT, S1000R
- Ducati: Hypermotard, Multistrada (2010-newer)
- Honda: CTX700, CTX1300, Africa Twin
- Kawasaki: Z1000
- KTM: 250, 300XC, 350EXC/XC/SX, 450EXC/SX/XC, 500EXC/XC, 690 E/R, 990 Adv/Baja/Super Enduro, 1190 ADV, 1290 Super ADV
- Moto Guzzi: Stelvio 1200
- Triumph: Speed/Street Triple (2008-newer), Tiger 800 XC / XCS (2011-newer), Tiger 800 Street/Roadie (2011-newer), Tiger 1200 Explorer
- Yamaha: Vmax, FJ09, Super Tenere (2013-older)
- and many many more…