ROX Pivoting Handlebar Riser 1 3/4" Rise x 1 1/8" Handlebar Clamp x 1 1/8" Handlebar
Your dual sport and adventure riding takes you both on and off road, making an adjustable handle bar ideal. Rox Risers allow you to pivot the handle bar forward and back to fit your preferred riding position, which takes the pressure off your wrists, elbows and shoulders. The beauty of this design is that the adjustability is a solution that works for everyone. If you haven’t ridden a bike with elevated bars you may not be aware of how much the upright position relieves strain on your lower back.
These risers were engineered and tested to ensure their strength and durability. Machined from billet 6061 T6 aluminum, the two piece design makes it compatible with a wide array of adventure bikes.
- Made in the USA
- 1 3/4" (44.5mm) Center-to-Center Rise
- Pivots Backward/Forward based on Rider Preference
- 1 1/8" Stem (28mm)
- Accepts 1 1/8" Handlebar (28mm)
- Always check and confirm that your machine has adequate cable and brake line length before installing handlebar risers!
- IMPORTANT NOTE - These risers will ONLY work on the following machines:
- BMW F800GS
- KTM 690 / 990 / 1190 / 1290 (Adventure & Super Adventure Models)
- KTM 250/300/350/450/500 EX & EXC
- Kawasaki Versys 1000
Full range of adjustment allows the rider to find their own individual bar position. Designed, Manufactured, and Assembled in the USA. Make your machine fit YOU, not the other way around. A more comfortable ride means a longer ride—and who doesn’t want that? More questions? Just call us at 218-326-1794 or send us a message here. Patented by the US Patent and Trademark Office under US Patent #6,920,806.