Taking the long trip between trails or on a highway cruise, need to stretch your legs or want to put your feet up? AltRider has you covered with our Universal Highway Foot Pegs for 7/8 inch (22 mm), 1 inch (25 mm), diameter bars.
For bar diameter, sizing, & placement options, see infographics in the photos.
7/8 in / 22 mm = Fits bars under 1 inch (25 mm). Some European bands use 22 mm such as Outback Motortek, Wunderlich. Included generic rubber gasket will need to be trimmed to fit your specific bar dimension.
1 inch / 25 mm = Fits 25 mm bars most European brands use. Touratech, BMW, KTM, & some segments of AltRider bars.
- Mounts to any 7/8 inch (22 mm), or 1 inch (25 mm) diameter bar, comes with rubber gasket to fit 7/8 inch (22 mm)
- CNC machined billet aluminum pegs with deep knurling for traction
- Custom cast 304 stainless steel clamps prevent spinning due to clamping force
- Position at any angle to customize the fit on your bike
- Mounted with a ball detent to keep footpegs stationary whether folded in or out
- All mounting hardware included
- Available in black or silver
The AltRider Universal Highway Foot Pegs are CNC machined from 6061-T6 aluminum billet and feature a deep knurling to provide optimal traction for your boot. The highway pegs mount to any 7/8 inch (22 mm) 1 inch (25 mm) bar using AltRider's custom cast 304 stainless steel clamps, to create enough clamping force to prevent pegs from spinning on the bars, and utilize a ball detent to keep footpegs stationary whether folded in or out. A rubber gasket is included to fit on 7/8 inch (22 mm) bars. The pegs can be position at any angle to customize the fit on your bike and increase your comfort. The highway footpegs are bead blasted and finished in a clear or black anodize, then laser etched with the AltRider logo. All mounting hardware is included.