Link for new design
The Atacama Expedition Tent™ is a three-person tent that can be used during 3 seasons in the year and it is especially made for adventurous motor travelers. It is easy to set up, spacious and manufactured with attention to details. This tent is the only tent you will ever need! Setting up and breaking down the tent is done in a unique way. Park the motorcycle, make the outer tent and you are immediately protected against the harsh elements, so it is easier then to set up the inner tent. When you are ready to leave the spot simply pack the inner tent, the groundsheet and all your equipment. You can do all this in the protection of the outer part of the tent. Finally roll up the outer part and you are ready for departure. Even when you are not roaming the world seeking out for an adventure, this tent is very convenient and comfortable to use for camping by car or when cycling with the family.
- Flexible hoop design performs well in high winds
- The design of the frame creates nearly vertical inner tent walls resulting in a spacious garage with area-wide headroom, tall enough to stand up inside the tent
- 2 distinct, purpose-fitted ground sheets are available for either the garage or sleeping area, or both
- Motorcycle bay accommodates a full size adventure tourer with panniers, Harley Ultra Classic and countless additional bikes
- Flow-through venting circulates air from one end of the tent to the other, ideal in hot climates
- Rectangular floor plan optimizes usable space and ample sleeping bay accommodates 3 campers with the ability to sleep cross-wise or lengthwise and utilize cots for 2.
- Two convenient J-Doors and large, mesh door vestibule offer easy, sheltered access into and out of the tent
- Hybrid floor combines fully, factory-sealed seams and bathtub curves to create a tough waterproof finish
- Unsurpassed comfort, storage and security are afforded by our spacious sleeping bay, large vestibule and versatile motorcycle bay
- Insert the poles the clip the tent to setup quickly
- First put the outer tent and then the inner parts of the tent
- Superior quality anodized tent poles
- Tent comes complete with guy lines and tighteners with stow bags, stakes, stake bag, poles, pole bag and an easy-to-use compression stuff sack. Waterproof Redverz Gear dry bags and ground cloths are sold separately
- Multiple storage options include inner pockets and hang loops
Save the weight and create a minimalist tent accommodation by only using the outer tent, poles and the groundsheet (sold separately).
Specificaties van de Atacama Expedition Tent™
|Average Weight||6 kg|
|Maximum width||260 cm|
|Maximum length||495 cm|
|Sleeping Bay||234 cm x 241 cm (max)|
|Garage Vestibule||254 cm x 96 cm|
|Peak height||195 cm|
|Floor fabric||Polyester 70D 190T 10000mm|
|Rainfly fabric||Coated ripstop Polyester 68D 210T 4000mm|
|Inner Tent fabric||75D 190T/P breathable|
|Mosquito Netting||Mesh B3|
|Pole material||Aluminum 7001 T6, shock cord|
|Pole diameter||11 mm (2) 9.5 mm (1) Section Length 20.5"|
|Pack Size||21 cm x 53 cm|
The average minimum weight is based on the tent, outer tent and the tent poles.